[mythtv-users] problem trying to make a People Search rule

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Sat Sep 19 23:15:07 UTC 2015

On Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:40:15 PM John P Poet wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 4:32 PM Doug Lytle <support at drdos.info> wrote:
>
> > John P Poet wrote:
> > >
> > > Manage Recordings -> Schedule Recordings -> Search Words -> People ?
> >
> > He's using Mythweb, but I believe it's the same area.  And no, it wasn't
> > working without an exact match or the wildcard that Kirk mentioned.
> >

> Oh, right.  Sorry.  I tend to forget that Mythweb even exists.

And I forget scheduling in the frontend exists. I've never used it, nor even thought to give it a look.

Odd that a Title search like 'Edmonton Oilers' has worked for years, but a People or Keyword search needs '%'s.

I just tried with 'Lansbury' and same thing. Then I did a Title search with 'Murder' and it found a bunch of shows.

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca