[mythtv-users] problem trying to make a People Search rule

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Sat Sep 19 20:10:06 UTC 2015

I have had a Cuastom recording rule to do a People Search for a particular actor. Today I found out that it hasn't been working, and when re-created it still doesn't work. All I do is make the Title and Search Phrase the actor's surname. I even tried as a Keyword Search and still no programs selected. Now I have rules for both People and Keyword searches and nothing shows up in Upcoming Recordings.

However, searching mannually using the search box at the top of MythWeb I can find programs with that actor's name and schedule them.

The mythbackend log shows that the metadata grabber succeeded but no scheduling was triggered when the rules were created.

Googling around doesn't help. Where else can I look?

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca