[mythtv-users] New Smart TV sees MythTV recordings, but also lists deleted files.

Marlon Buchanan marlonbuchanan at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 21:58:05 UTC 2015

>________________________________

Did you just recently change the time to keep deleted items? Mine behave pretty much as I have specified in in how long to keep the deleted items. Maybe you have the option to delete files slowly set so depending on how much you have it might take a while? Just guessing.

All that said, I don't think I see deleted shows when looking at mythtv via UPnP. Maybe something else is up?