[mythtv-users] MythTV with HDHR Prime and Direct TV

John Moore (Insight Global) v-johmo at microsoft.com
Fri Sep 18 16:38:40 UTC 2015

Whatever they are, they don’t match.  One is Y/R/W, the other is R/G/B & R/W.  And I cannot find much in the way of hardware that matches other than the HDMI port.

I am getting to the point where I am ready to give up on my MythTV env and just buy a propriety box.  I so wish Comcast would have just made good on their promise to get the dig done.  After almost 7 weeks and no cable, no internet.  And 3 missed appointments which I stayed home from work.  I am done and force to look at other options to redesign around when I had a working system which I owned the hardware too.

John Moore