[mythtv-users] MCE remote after 0.21 -> 0.27 upgrade [SOLVED]

Tom Bongiorno tbjr at bongohut.com
Fri Sep 18 14:08:44 UTC 2015

Interesting report on the Flirc. I am transitioning from old XBOX DVD
receivers to Flirc. I actually trained it with two different MCE remotes.
One worked better than the other. I will report back with which one worked.
If you like the MCE remote form factor, getting this to work is critical.
If you are using a Harmony or JP1 remote, any old remote with enough
buttons that works well with Flirc will do.

-Tom