[mythtv-users] Myth+HDHR Prime+charter WORKS

Bert Haskins bhaskins at chartermi.net
Thu Sep 17 18:31:57 UTC 2015

On 9/15/2015 4:47 PM, Eric Sharkey wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Bert Haskins <bhaskins at chartermi.net> wrote:
>> I then renewed my subscription to SD and rescanned and now I get nothing but
>> tuner status.
> What do you mean by "rescanned"?  You shouldn't be scanning.
>
>> Is there anyone that can get mythtv with charter in the West Michigan area
>> or am I just whipping a dead horse?
> It will work.  If you can see the video with vlc, it will be possible
> to get MythTV to record it.
>
> Eric
You are right!
My backend box is now alive and able to record all of the channels that
I've tested so far!
Once again, just in case someone might care. is:
Latest ( 14.4.1  ) Mythbuntu, HDHR Prime ( three tuner/cablecard ), west
center Mi charter CC and extra box, SD  on
a old low power HP Intel box.
Thanks to Eric and all the others for your help.
   Bert