[mythtv-users] MythWeb This Channel Rules Stop Working

john.baab at gmail.com john.baab at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 02:50:15 UTC 2015

Does anyone else have this issue?  I use the 'This Channel' checkbox in
MythWeb to limit recording to specific HD channels.  I have issues where
recording rules work when I set them up but at some point stop working.
Common channels which show this issue are Disney HD and Nick HD.
Eventually I will hear that so and so hasn't recorded in a while, and when
I check there are new episodes airing which we don't have recorded but my
recording rule is no longer picking them up even though the rule hasn't
changed.  Deleting the recording rule and re-creating it fixes the issue.
Any idea why this is happening?