[mythtv-users] Myth+HDHR Prime+charter=only file size 'B"

Bert Haskins bhaskins at chartermi.net
Tue Sep 15 20:07:23 UTC 2015

On 9/15/2015 11:54 AM, Eric Sharkey wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 9:41 AM, Bert Haskins <bhaskins at chartermi.net> wrote:
>>> select cardid, videodevice, cardtype from capturecard;
>> Rows are:
>> 1
>> 3
>> 5
> That seems inconsistent with "I did yet another complete install of
> mythbuntu but only using one tuner".
>
> There should be only one row in that case.  I'm confused.
>
> Eric
I went through setup again and added the next two tuners.

I then renewed my subscription to SD and rescanned and now I get nothing
but tuner status.
I can't see how this managed to kill all of the channels but I will try
again later.
Is there anyone that can get mythtv with charter in the West Michigan
area or am I just whipping a dead horse?

Thanks,
   Bert