[mythtv-users] Missing mythplugins-0.27_p20150904 ebuild in Gentoo tree

Rich Freeman r-mythtv at thefreemanclan.net
Tue Sep 15 18:20:42 UTC 2015

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 12:26 PM, Hika van den Hoven <hikavdh at gmail.com> wrote:

> I looked further. There is nothing on Riches overlay and looking at
> the ebuild, I think it's work in progress. The Changelog is not jet
> updated.

I haven't had a chance to use the new ebuild myself - cardoe did the
update and I've been traveling.  Getting the mythplugins version
in-sync is on my todo list along with testing the new version on
systemd (as far as I can tell there shouldn't have been any changes
there - the changes were all made to openrc and of course mythtv
itself).

The changelog is updated automatically if you're syncing from rsync
(and it is missing otherwise).  There wouldn't be any changelog
entries for mythplugins since it wasn't touched, but there should be a
changelog entry for mythtv.

Feel free to file bugs for anything broken/missing, though most of the
issues should be filed at this point.

--
Rich