[mythtv-users] Myth+HDHR Prime+charter=only file size 'B"

Bert Haskins bhaskins at chartermi.net
Mon Sep 14 14:20:24 UTC 2015

I did yet another complete install of mythbuntu but only using one tuner
( tuner 1);
This was set to 1 in the channels per tuner section.
I am just trying to make a stand alone backend box.

/////  i can't get past this part on any of my installs /////
On any programed show, using manual programing I still get two identical
entries in recorded programs and
one of these never seems to finish recording.
Any/all recorded programs are 'B' zero length

Backend status does not show any activity and the backend log has
entries like "xxxxx is already being recorded".

In the HDHR setup program, these channels are all marked CCI Protection
unrestricted so shouldn't Myth be able to work with them?

Once again, all test  channels are fine with VLC in the SD scan program
and I can record them using VLC.

Thanks,
   Bert