[mythtv-users] Myth+HDHR Prime+charter=only file size 'B"

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 12:11:42 UTC 2015

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 2:33 AM, Jerry <mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com> wrote:

> For now, I'm putting it back to 2 since it's been working fine and I'm
> nervous I'll lose recordings tomorrow.

For various reasons, OCUR (CableCARD) devices can only record
one stream per tuner.  Various badness will occur if you have a
OCUR capture device set to more than 1 in MythTV.

Note that if you simply have a Prime, and are using it in clear QAM
mode (less likely, but those individuals do exist), than you can
set the max to more than 1.