[mythtv-users] [Bulk] Re: MythTV does not play DVD's

Forum forum-da at padaba.de
Sun Oct 25 12:30:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've entered `/dev/dvd` as DVD-Player, but nothing happens.
So I've re-entered "Internal".
MythTV wants to start to play DVD, it says "Please wait..." for some
seconds, but afterwords, Screen gets back to menue.

Maybe there is a codec issue since VLC Media Player is able to play DVD
on same system?

You can find my logging here: http://pastebin.com/AfeYfzVp

DM