[mythtv-users] Trying To Get Two IR Receivers Working

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 20:02:12 UTC 2015

Hi Kirk,

If you want context, look at this archived thread:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?do=post_view_flat;post=587593;page=1;mh=-1;list=mythtv;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC

in which I went through similar frustration as you that was related to the
USB 2.0/3.0 issue.  It's a long thread and there are a lot of dead ends, so
look in particular for the last reply from Nick Morrott which points to a
discussion of the kernel patch.

If you want to go straight to the patch discussion:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2203116.

-Jerry