[mythtv-users] hd pvr help

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Mon Oct 19 15:03:29 UTC 2015

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 9:15 AM, Zach Underwood <zunder1990 at gmail.com> wrote:
> bump
>
> Anything?

I think we're mostly waiting on you on this one.  You said "I think I
am having all my problems with the IR side of this" but didn't give
any real detail about what makes you think that.  What happens if you
run your ir_change_channel_script.sh manually on the command line.
Does it work?  Does it exit successfully (echo $? after running it,
should see 0)?  What happens if you set the channel manually on your
stb but set your channel change script to /bin/true?  Does it record?

Eric