[mythtv-users] Trying To Get Two IR Receivers Working

Roger Heflin rogerheflin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 23:24:14 UTC 2015

If this is a usb device on liva using the 3.0 driver it has a defect
with low speed devices that causes the low speed devices stuff to be
corrupted.  All of the liva ports on mine are managed by the 3.0
driver so as others have said there is no real 2.0 port.

Without the kernel patch that fixes it you will not be able to get the
same data from a given press twice (well...if you try for long enough
it may happen but...).

I originally did the kernel patch on 3.6.16 and someone later repeated
the same patch on a much much newer kernel and it still fixed his
problem also.

And the topseed is the exact one I have that is known to be a low speed device.