[mythtv-users] Mythbrake or Mythconver from a slave?

Jason Hamilton jason.hamilton at thefuzz4.net
Wed Oct 14 22:18:17 UTC 2015

Ok so now that I'm having fun with this now working.  Had to setup a nfs
mount between my master and its slaves so now they can access the
recordings.

Anyone know how to yank the season and episode number out of myth?  I see
it there in recording information but there isn't a param I can pass the
job with the season and episode.  Thanks.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 1:49 PM, Jason Hamilton <jason.hamilton at thefuzz4.net