[mythtv-users] component video network capture

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 16:14:24 UTC 2015

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 3:59 PM, Eric Sharkey <eric at lisaneric.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 7:45 AM, Zach Underwood <zunder1990 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I would like to capture component video output from a cable box but I would
>> like the device to network based like homerun hd. Is there something like
>> this?
>
> Not to my knowledge

I believe there are a couple of commercial products (with
commercial prices) to perform those functions.  And if
you have to ask, you likely cannot afford them.  Usually
even rack mounted (if you care) for your entire video
processing room.  I suspect that few (if any) have any
existing MythTV recorder support.