[mythtv-users] no seek table

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Thu Oct 8 07:25:10 UTC 2015

On 08/10/15 00:45, Daryl McDonald wrote:
> Greetings Mythizens, I'm running Myth 0.27 fixes in a 14.04 Ubuntu
> Desktop, recently I've had some freeze-ups that I worked around with a
> hard restart, this time it took two restarts one of which found errors
> and asked me to push "f" to try to fix them, I did and now I have no
> seek tables on any of my recordings, recent unedited or older already
> edited ones. What can I do now to get this back to normal?
>
> TIA  Daryl

$ mythutil --help
mythutil version: master [v0.28-pre-2683-g7f68683] www.mythtv.org

Recording Utils Options:
--checkrecordings                Check all recording exist and have a
seektable etc.
   --fixseektable                   (optional) fix the seektable if
missing for a recording

Don't know if this is in fixes.

Otherwise 'mythcommflag --rebuild' individually.

HTH, John