[mythtv-users] No channels detected with HDHR [SOLVED]

Ross Boylan rossboylan at stanfordalumni.org
Sun Oct 4 01:20:58 UTC 2015

Thank you.  Using a bridge mode for the virtual network adapter did the
trick.
I wonder why HDHR needs it..

Now to figure out how to get the picture to display.  Mythfrontend will
show it's basic GUI using a remote X display, but not the actual TV shows.
I'm not sure that's even supposed to work.  My font is too big also; I
can't read all the options on, e.g., the record buttons.

I'm trying to avoid bare metal so that my bare metal stays stable.

Ross