[mythtv-users] UK Only OT - IS the BT Showcase channel truly representative of BT Sports channel quality

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 1 19:20:56 UTC 2015

I recorded the ManC game on the BT Showcase channel yesterday and
having just watched it it's the worst fuzzyvision I've seen for a
while....artifacting and dithering was rampant.......is this truly
representative of how good (bad) picture quality is on the BT sports
channels?

I ask as I'm son to review my Broadband provider and I can only say BT
are now likley out of the running and I hate all things Murderoch and
his Witch Bitch.