[mythtv-users] HD-PVR Power Adapters

Martin Compton martinc at itrans.com
Thu Oct 1 03:19:48 UTC 2015

On 09/24/2015 08:58 PM, Scot Kreienkamp wrote:
> I need to order a new power supply for mine... anyone know of a source
> for a good quality replacement?  I tried one off ebay and it lasted
> for 2 months.

This is what I ordered, it was the only 5v 2A 5.5mm wall adapter I could
find that stated a cord length of more than 1m (5ft).  It has a
horizontal profile for use with a power strip.

Unfortunately it was also out of stock.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GUO5WUI?psc=1

PS: When these fail I'll likely do what others mentioned and tap into
the power supply of my external disk enclosure, an old SCSI case
converted to SATA3 that contains a PC switching power supply.
http://www.oodelay.com/oodelay-st-172rm-6gbs-esata-up-to-5-hdd-port-multiplier-bridge-board/