[mythtv-users] Fresh Mythbuntu Install

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Fri Nov 27 02:25:53 UTC 2015

On Fri, 27 Nov 2015 11:49:53 +1000, you wrote:

>On 25 November 2015 at 10:34, James Linder <jam at tigger.ws> wrote:
>
>> There are a number of minor bugs with 14.04 which is what mythbuntu is
>> based on
>> eg
>> if you drag a vlc window then the video disappears
>> eg
>> The whole USB 3 saga
>>

>There's problems with USB3? because I have storage and tuners plugged into
>a USB3 hub :)

If you have the wrong USB3 hardware, then the USB3 drivers used to not
work very well, including being incompatible with some USB2 hardware
such as tuners.  I am not sure if it has been fixed properly or not,
as I seem to have USB3 ports which are not affected, but there are
newer USB3 drivers in later kernels.