[mythtv-users] Easy way to switch between 0.27 / 0.28 FE only

Mark perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 21 14:10:02 UTC 2015

Thankyou Stuart, this works superbly well. It has taken me a bit of time to move my local build around but this has allowed me to not just switch over the remote frontends but to build a couple of testing databases that I can work on without impacting the live system.

Your instructions made perfect sense, thanks again!