[mythtv-users] [mythtv] MythTV Raspberry Pi2 frontend testers

Peter Bennett (cats22) cats22 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 18 21:37:08 UTC 2015

I installed it on Wheezy and it is working!

The video is a bit jerky, I suspect I may not have the mpeg2 licence
correctly set up.

I am running it from a terminal inside the GUI.  One thing strange,
after I exit I see it is trying to execute in bash all the keystrokes
from when I was running mythtv. Temporarily adding a cat after the
command that runs the frontend to catch those.

When playing a video that is widescreen with 4x3 monitor - there is junk
left over in the top and bottom bars on the screen which would normally
be black.

Peter Bennett