[mythtv-users] [mythtv] MythTV Raspberry Pi2 frontend testers

Joseph Fry joe at thefrys.com
Wed Nov 18 16:35:22 UTC 2015

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Joseph Fry <joe at thefrys.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 5:11 AM, Lawrence Rust <lvr at softsystem.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 2015-11-17 at 23:11 +0000, Thomas Mashos wrote:

>> that

>> answer
>>

>> > Looks like the Pi2 running your git server may have crashed. Is there
>> > somewhere you could post the patch?
>>

>> We had a storm last night that caused a blackout for a while.  Should
>> all be back up and working now.  Apologies for the inconvenience.
>>

> Anyone else getting an unexpected EOF extracting the bz2 file?  I
> downloaded it twice (sorry for the hit to your bandwidth), same issue both
> times.

Disregard, i'm an idiot.

I didn't realize that wget would append a .1 or .2 to the file name rather
than overwrite the file.  I terminated my first download early on, hoping
to find a torrent of it, then restarted it, but of course I didn't bother
to notice that the subsequent download had a .1 at the end.