[mythtv-users] Frontend for Apple TV 4

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 03:34:23 UTC 2015

Hoi Tom,

Wednesday, November 11, 2015, 4:21:38 AM, you wrote:

> My apologies to the OP, Hika, and Karl. I am not sure how this turned into
> a US vs the world discussion. That was not my intent. We have clearly
> miscommunicated.

I'm fully convinced you did not intent to. But it happens in a group
where there are a lot of strong opinions, especially since we all on
occasion, me included, do not properly read before we react.
It only would get nasty if we no longer could speak our heart or if we
lost respect. ;-)

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven