[mythtv-users] MythVideo cover art not getting updated in database

Phil Bridges gravityhammer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 13:47:00 UTC 2015

I scanned for some videos this morning, and noticed that the details for
movies were being updated, but the cover art was not.  For instance, I have
"Inside Out":

In the database, I see:
| intid | title      | subtitle | tagline
 | director    | studio               | plot

rating | inetref         | collectionref | homepage
   | year | releasedate | userrating | length | playcount | season |
episode | showlevel | filename       | hash             | coverfile |
childid | browse | watched | processed | playcommand | category | trailer |
host     | screenshot | banner | fanart | insertdate          | contenttype

|  4154 | Inside Out |          | Meet the little voices inside your head.
| Pete Docter | Walt Disney Pictures | Growing up can be a bumpy road, and
it's no exception for Riley, who is uprooted from her Midwest life when her
father starts a new job in San Francisco. Like all of us, Riley is guided
by her emotions - Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness. The emotions live
in Headquarters, the control center inside Riley's mind, where they help
advise her through everyday life. As Riley and her emotions struggle to
adjust to a new life in San Francisco, turmoil ensues in Headquarters.
Although Joy, Riley's main and most important emotion, tries to keep things
positive, the emotions conflict on how best to navigate a new city, house
and school. | PG     | tmdb3.py_150540 |            -1 |
http://movies.disney.com/inside-out | 2015 | 2015-06-19  |        8.1 |
94 |         0 |      0 |       0 |         1 | Inside_Out.mkv |
cab810fce09723e2 |           |      -1 |      1 |       0 |         1 |
        |        0 |         | homestar |            |        |        |
2015-11-05 06:24:13 | MOVIE       |

The file is saved on a remote backend (homestar).

On homestar, I see:

/mnt/video1/coverart/tmdb3.py_150540_coverart.jpg

Why would my database not be updated with the filename?