[mythtv-users] Update on MythTV Player

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sun May 31 19:57:37 UTC 2015

On 05/30/2015 09:42 PM, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> On Sat, 2015-05-30 at 13:06 -0500, Bill Meek wrote:
>> The app gets the coverart like this (so you can try it from a browser):
>>
>>       <BE>:6544/Content/GetVideoArtwork?Id=123&Width=175
>
> I get a blank white page, even after choosing art above.

You said earlier that some coverart displays. That implies
that some intid(s), from videometadata are working. You can
turn on additional logging with:

   mythbackend --setverbose upnp

then try the command again to see if anything is in the BE log.

For the limited artwork that does display on MythTV Player,
perhaps a clue is it's Storage Group. In the <BE>:6544/Video/GetVideoList
output that you pasted over in G+, the stored artwork that
existed had full paths and was in three directories:

   /home/brian/.mythtv/MythVideo/Artwork
   /home/mythtv/.mythtv/MythVideo/Artwork
   /home/mythtv/.mythtv/Video/Artwork

That may have changed after Mark's suggestions. Check for errors
in the frontend log (or backend for that matter.) When I look at
the artwork in my BE DB, it's stored relative to the Storage
Directory, not in a full path, just FYI (0.27 and 028.-pre.)

--
Bill