[mythtv-users] Update on MythTV Player

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sat May 30 18:06:22 UTC 2015

On 05/30/2015 08:56 AM, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> What do I need to do on my MythBE to get a full set of coverart for the
> Android application?
>
> While some of my items seem to have a "box cover" type art with them,
> most do not.  Clearly something is not happening but I have no idea
> what.

It's been so long, I'm not clear. But in Videos, on a specific video,
press m -> Retrieve All Details. Maybe someone else will chime in if
there's a way to do a bulk retrieve.

You can check the details with i -> Change Video Details -> Edit Details
and in the TMDB box, expect something like ttvdb.py_12345 (as I recall
from G+, you move recordings to videos, otherwise, tmdb.py...)

There are 'buttons' to get the artwork, so you can choose what the BE
(and therefore the app) will display. Or, if you had things like home
movies, you can choose your own local art.

The app gets the coverart like this (so you can try it from a browser):

     <BE>:6544/Content/GetVideoArtwork?Id=123&Width=175

Where Id=123 above is the intid in videometadata. You can add the Type=
parameter, but it defaults to Coverart.

--
Bill