[mythtv-users] Wrong Channel when recording?

Roger Mårtensson roger.martensson at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:45:04 UTC 2015

Hika van den Hoven skrev den 2015-05-13 22:16:
> Hoi Roger,
>
> Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 10:09:55 PM, you wrote:
>
>> Daryl McDonald skrev den 2015-05-13 21:42:

>>> of you
>>> of 0 and
>>> HD-channel. It
>>> (compared
>>> give me
>>> fixes
>>>>
>> [snip]
>>> Maybe the two channels need to be separated and given
>>> unique/appropriate xmlid'
>>>
>> Thats what I'm hoping I wouldn't need to do.
>> At the moment I have in the database same channum, callsign but
>> different name for the Channel. This makes it possible to have two
>> different xmltv-ids. It sure looks like it is choosing the HD-channel
>> but it is not using it when recording.
>> So what I want to know if this is a case that is supported or do I have
>> to split up the channels.
> Shouldn't they have different callsigns? Maybe add ' HD' to the HD
> one? I'm just starting to experiment with dvb, but I also gave the few
> HD channels I have a different channum: 1 and 901 etc.
No. They should be able to be the same since they are the same channel.
What I want it to do is to first choose HD but if that doesn't work use
SD-version.
I'm starting to believe that this only work well when using two
different Inputs.
Not like I'm using it. With the same Input but on different mplexid.

Ahwell.. Back to two different channels then.