[mythtv-users] MythTV Player 1.1.9 available to all in the Google Play Store

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Thu May 7 03:10:57 UTC 2015

On 05/01/2015 08:05 PM, Eric Sharkey wrote:
> On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Finally, curl <yourBackend>:6544/Video/GetVideo?Id=<IdFromAbove>|sed
>> "s/></>\n</g"
>>
>> I know that's a lot, but I'm trying to understand the layout and
>> how it's returned to the app.
>
> It's no problem at all.

> <FileName>BluRay/Underdog/misc/00019.m2ts</FileName>

Eric,

I'm writing a new endpoint,  <BE>:6544/Video/GetVideoTitleInfoList
which will return minimal data, just the title and an Id to allow
the quick display of coverart.

I'd like to add something to exclude the bazillion files you showed
us before.

Is the above BluRay path fixed, or was it one the you chose?

Or, are you aware of any other table that's in use for BluRay,
such as videocollection (which looks ideal for this case, but
I haven't seen how it's used.)

--
Bill