[mythtv-users] mythtv-setup --- Does a CLI Exist?

dennis deg at outlook.com
Wed May 6 16:54:46 UTC 2015

> I think I've seen this discussed a few times, but it sure would be
> nice to have a web or CLI option for config.  I don't have X running
> on any other computers.

With the 0.28 release,  the backend web server is adding  alot of
functionality currently provided by mythtv-setup.   Right now there are
place holders for DB setup, Network, Recording Devices, Guide Data,
Storage Directories, etc.   Some are working, but not all.

It looks like overall goal is to eliminate the need for several of the
standalone packages ( such as mythtv-setup and mythweb ) and have it all
built into the backend web server.