[mythtv-users] MythTV Player 1.1.9 available to all in the Google Play Store

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sat May 2 01:22:46 UTC 2015

On 05/01/2015 08:05 PM, Eric Sharkey wrote:
> On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Eric,
>>
>> Could you pastebin an ls -lAR of just one of your large video titles?
>> Hopefully a complex one.
>
> Sure.
>
> http://paste.debian.net/170655/
>
>> Finally, curl <yourBackend>:6544/Video/GetVideo?Id=<IdFromAbove>|sed
>> "s/></>\n</g"
>>
>> I know that's a lot, but I'm trying to understand the layout and
>> how it's returned to the app.
>
> It's no problem at all.

> <Title>00019</Title>
> <Collectionref>-1</Collectionref>
> <FileName>BluRay/Underdog/misc/00019.m2ts</FileName>
> <HostName>mythtered</HostName>
>
> The FileName field contains the full path, so that should be enough
> info to be able to construct a hierarchical view.

Thanks!

00019 must be one of hundreds of BluRay files for this title

Here's a new one (for all of us:)

     <BE>:6544/Video/GetBluray?Path=BluRay/Underdog

I'm not sure of the Path, maybe it needs to be the full path name,
or relative to a Storage Group. There's no mention of a Storage
Group in the code for the above endpoint.

I'll look at the pastebin later.

--
Bill