[mythtv-users] Ever since reboot, recordings are not saved

Karl Newman newmank1 at asme.org
Mon Mar 30 04:44:26 UTC 2015

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 2:37 PM, David Kramer <david at thekramers.net> wrote:

> Sorry, sent the last email prematurely.  I've also since found out my
> problem (permissions on USB port to channel changing IR blaster)
>
> I had a similar problem a while ago which was tricky to diagnose. I
eventually traced it to a failure in the channel change script, which led
me to contribute a patch to log channel change failures on the default
logging level (since it will cause the recording to fail anyway). Relevant
commit here, if you want to compile it in:
https://code.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/d8e11b227ec494a29a4a7831ad0e1787bec4e9f9/mythtv

Karl