[mythtv-users] Ion2 Optimizations

Michael Wisniewski mikewiz38 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 19:25:34 UTC 2015

What does "Composite: Disabled" do?  Also, what does the DPI setting do for
you?  I have a bit more than you in my X11...and can't remember why.

    Identifier     "Device0"
    Driver         "nvidia"
    VendorName     "NVIDIA Corporation"
    Option  "TripleBuffer"  "True"
    Option         "DynamicTwinView" "False"
    Option         "NoFlip" "false"
    Option         "NoLogo" "true"
    Option         "ConnectToAcpid" "0"
    Option         "ModeValidation" "NoVesaModes, NoXServerModes"
    Option         "HWCursor" "false"
    # To put Xorg in debug mode change "false" to "true" in the line below:
    Option         "ModeDebug" "false"
    # To use a local edid.bin file uncomment the 4 lines below (change
DFP-0 to match your card)
    Option         "ConnectedMonitor" "DFP-1"
    Option         "CustomEDID" "DFP-1:/etc/X11/edid.bin"
    Option         "IgnoreEDID" "false"
    Option         "UseEDID" "true"

Thanks.