[mythtv-users] Time to move to an HDMI stick for FEs?

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Thu Mar 26 16:17:24 UTC 2015

I've had probably less than 2 hours to look at this stick. I'm sorry to say
that it's still running 8.1 on mine ("running", it's really just sitting on
my desk).

I still need to make a bootable USB with 32-bit EFI support. Not sure if I
need to mess with the bios settings, but I did try to select the usb key in
the bios (just to see what happened) and I just end up back in the BIOS
with it auto-scrolling up.

Just wondering how the others that are working on this are faring.

For reference, this is the stick I'm talking about (I have the black one)
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sell-Mini-PC-with-both-Android-Windows-8-system/2044898752.html