[mythtv-users] USB DVB-T2 tuners

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 11:53:38 UTC 2015

Hoi Ian,

> In article <C3888751-2398-4031-82F1-C76C8CABC5EC at dinkum.org.uk>, Andre Newman wrote:
>> These could be your friend, if you have the budget for it?
>>
>> http://www.dvbshop.net/Cine-S2-Octo-Hexa-Quad-Tuner-Digital-Devices-DuoFlex-Bridge
>>
>> Four T2 tuners and Four S2 if you want, all in one PCIe x1.

> I couldn't spot which of those has 4xT2, but perhaps I'm being stupid. I've also got
> no need for S2 as I don't have a dish.

It's a modular system. Every tuner card has 2 tuners. You have the
pci-e cards and you have the add-on card. So if you have both you have
4 tuners. You can also mix T2 and S2, add card readers etc.
Or you get the pci-e bridge card and you can add 4 add-ons!

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop