[mythtv-users] Removing old user jobs

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Tue Mar 17 12:53:12 UTC 2015


On 17/03/15 12:32, Matt Emmott wrote:
> Many moons ago I set up a user job to run MythicalLibrarian after each
> recording. Now that Myth is good with metadata and I can use mythlink.pl, I
> no longer need ML. So after upgrading to 0.27 I went into the backend setup
> and cleared out the user job arguments and renamed it back to "User Job
> #2". But I just looked in my backend status for the first time in a while
> and see that I have hundreds of "User Job #2"s queued up.
>
> It looks like I have two problems here. First, Myth keeps running the old
> user job even though I wiped the arguments and second, I have a ton of old
> jobs stuck in the queue. How can I fix this? I couldn't find anything
> useful in the Wiki. It looks like I may need to use phpmyadmin or something
> similar to manually remove the stuck jobs from the queue (is there a better
> way?) but this won't stop new jobs from rolling in.
>
The new jobs are there because you ticked um, the second user job, in each 
recording schedule. You'll have to work through all your schedules and untick them.

For the stuck jobs already there, I'll let someone else assist you since I have 
no experience of that problem.

-- 

Mike Perkins



More information about the mythtv-users mailing list