[mythtv-users] Seeing what I missed during a power outage - Resolved

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Mon Mar 16 15:01:42 UTC 2015

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 8:49 AM, Dick Steffens <dick at dicksteffens.com>
wrote:

> I choose "Record only this showing" as the Schedule option. To have the
> effect you describe should I be using "Find and record one showing of this
> title?"

What you "should" do of course depends on what your goal is. I usually just
use "record any time on any channel". It's easier to delete things that get
recorded that you don't want than it is to always be checking the schedule
to make sure you get the episodes you want (and inevitably end up missing
something you wanted). If one is very strapped for disk space (to the point
where recordings might get expired before you have a chance to watch them),
then this might be seen differently.

--Greg