[mythtv-users] Audio Hiccups in Guide Browsing

Michael Wisniewski mikewiz38 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 00:25:25 UTC 2015

All,

I'm having some issues when browsing the EPG in MythFrontEnd.  it seems
like when I page down, audio will break for about a half second and come
back.  It's OK---but it sometimes gets annoying.

I have the backend running running on a different box that has a SSD drive
in it.  I also went through the 'optimization' for mysql server and made
the recommended changes from the mythtv wiki.

My last attempt is to setup a master/slave mysql combo where the master is
running on the other box and the slave is running on my mythfrontend.  This
still doesn't fix the issue with the audio.  If it's any help, I'm running
version

.27.4+fixes.20150305.f1115fc-0ubuntu0mythbuntu3

on the frontend.

Thanks!