[mythtv-users] Any way to test 3D on my new projector?

Damian myth at surr.co.uk
Fri Mar 13 20:49:04 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I've just set up my shiny new BenQ W1300 projector.

It came with some 3D Glasses, but I don't have a BluRay DVD player.

I've been told that MythTV can't play 3D.

Is there any other way to test out the 3D on the projector via my
Mythbutu frontend?

I don't think I'll be using 3D much (or at all if I can't get it to
work), but I'l like to at least see it without having to by any extra
hardware.

Let me know if there's anything I can do or not.

Thanks,
Damian