[mythtv-users] MythWatch - MythTV Remote Control for Android Wear Smartwatches

Darwin O'Connor doconno at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 03:04:00 UTC 2015

On Mar 7, 2015 12:01 PM, "Darwin O'Connor" <doconno at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mar 5, 2015 10:31 PM, "Darwin O'Connor" <doconno at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > MythWear is an Android Wear smartwatch app that provides a basic remote
control for a MythFrontEnd. You'll need an Android Wear smartwatch. It
currently only provides 9 fixed buttons. It uses the http based Service
api. Unlike other remote controls it sends commands rather then keys, so
its commands can't be configured with the key bindings. It complements
other, more complete remote controls, like mythmote.

> It turns out there was already a Android Wear MythTV remote control
called MythWear in the Play Store, so I changed the name to MythWatch.

> The new website is
>
> http://doconnor.homeip.net/MythWatch/

MythWatch is now available for download in the Play Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.homeip.doconnor.mythwear