[mythtv-users] ECS Liva HDMI audio problem

Calvin Dodge caldodge at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 21:31:14 UTC 2015

I took a shortcut, since I had other hardware available. I used a
Gigabyte GB-BXBT-2807, which has the same CPU as the Liva, but to
which RAM and storage must be added. So it cost a little more than the
sale-priced Liva, but it's working very nicely now. Unlike the Liva,
the Gigabyte's WiFi card is recognized by Fedora (not an issue in this
case, but nice to know).

I think the Liva will just have to be repurposed for experimental use
(like trying again when the next version of Fedora is released).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16856164017

Calvin Dodge