[mythtv-users] mythconverg_restore.pl: Duplicate entry for key 'PRIMARY'

Jon Whitear jon at whitear.org
Sun Mar 1 20:19:44 UTC 2015

> On 2 Mar 2015, at 3:57 am, Mark Perkins <perkins1724 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> But is it just me or is there something really wrong with the data that was grep-ed? Ie 10digit chanid? Mark types of -62,-63,-68? Accented characters in the starttime? Or does MySQL do some sort of magic translation on all that? Isn't one year 1537 and the next 7408 and another @406?
>
> Did the grep only return data from recordedseek? Or are other occurrences in other tables?
>
> Is this a backup from a still functioning system that you can look at the live database?

The MySQL backup contains about half a dozen “INSERT INTO” statements for the recorded seek table. Removing the first one (that contains all the garbage values) results in a file which restores successfully. This is a backup of a still functioning system - one that’s been working happily for 10 years.

Thanks for your help guys.

Cheers,

Jon