[mythtv-users] MFDB run time in UTC rather than local time?

Frank Phillips frankalso at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 18:32:25 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 6:53 AM, Robin Gilks <g8ecj at gilks.org> wrote:

> Greetings all
>
> I've got mythfilldatabase to run from 5 to 6 but it runs at 18:35. Is it
> running between 5 & 6 UTC ? My local time is 12 hours off that.
>
> I run it at this time so that data collection from mheg data has completed
> from a cron.daily job and mfdb has something (new) to work with.
>
> Does mythtv-setup have it wrong?

The run window is intended to be localtime 24hr and only compares the hour,
so it should be running in the morning, between 05:00 - 06:59.
What version are you running and do you have MythFillGrabberSuggestsTime
(use suggested time) disabled? Also, if you have mfdb logs, check and see
what time of day it has been running at normally?