[mythtv-users] h.264 question

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Wed Jun 10 19:18:27 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 1:26 PM, Jim <lists at morton.hrcoxmail.com> wrote:
> That is exactly what I do. I have Dish which does frequent free previews.
> I setup Changedetection.com to monitor their perks page and it emails me
> when they make changes to the previews.
> The premium channels are all setup in my Myth box and I just toggle the
> visible flag as needed.

Channels without the visible flag aren't entirely invisible, though.
They're just invisible to the scheduler, as far as I know.  That means
that the still appear in the guide and things like channel up/channel
down buttons in Live TV will still try to tune these invisible
channels, no?  Isn't that kind of annoying?

Eric