[mythtv-users] VDPAU Dark Playback

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Mon Jun 8 02:05:31 UTC 2015

On 6/7/2015 5:05 PM, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 11:56 PM, Kirk Bocek <t004 at kbocek.com> wrote:
>> How do you enable Studio Level on *all* playback?
> I thought it was (supposed to be) a persistent setting (per frontend),
> although I could easily be mis-remembering (or mis-interpreted)
> the discussion.  It was "forever" ago in Internet years.
>
> Are you saying the toggle reverts for each playback?

Nope. You are correct. It's a host-global toggle. *And* Studio Levels is
the answer to my problem. Viewed several more recordings. Blacks look
beautiful now. The other description of my problem I found was
"crushed-blacks". They are no longer crushed. Getting lots of details.

Thank you everyone for your help.