[mythtv-users] Working out which tuner was used for which recording

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 13:04:01 UTC 2015

On Jun 3, 2015 8:55 AM, "Mike Bibbings" <mike.bibbings at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 03/06/15 13:46, Hika van den Hoven wrote:
>>
>> Hoi Mike,
>>
>> Wednesday, June 3, 2015, 2:26:54 PM, you wrote:

>>> Have a look at the recorded table in mythconverg
>>> Something like
>>>    select chanid,title, storagegroup,inputname,starttime,endtime from
>>> recorded order by starttime;
>>> will give you a list assuming your tuners are named.
>>> Mike
>>
>> I don't know where you see that? I never saw anything like inputname
>> in recorded. And I just checked to be sure.
>>
>> Tot mails,
>>    Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com
>>
>> "Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
>> Zonder leven is er geen hoop
>> Het eeuwige dilemma
>> Zeker als je hoop moet vernietigen om te kunnen overleven!"
>>
>> De lerende Mens

> I am running 0.28pre, which I should have  mentioned in my original reply.
>
> Mike

I have five tuners and four virtual tuners and they are numbered 1-physical
2-virtual 3-physical 4-virtual etc and in upcoming recordings I can see
which number tuner will be used for any scheduled recording. Also under
information I get an overview for the next two weeks which details how many
recordings on each numbered tuner.