[mythtv-users] Working out which tuner was used for which recording

Andre Newman mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Wed Jun 3 11:55:33 UTC 2015

On 3 Jun 2015, at 12:45, Gordon McCrae <gordon.mccrae at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to work out how many of my DVB-T tuners are being used, and mow many "multiplex" recordings are occurring. I recall seeing this sort of thing being mentioned before, but I can't find the right google search to find the answers I need.

It’s future rather than past but I have my tuners named and the upcoming recordings page in mythweb tells me which tuners are going to be used for what. Currently I can see that my 3rd DVBS2 tuner is only required for two programmes a week, it’s the summer(ish) not much on so two DVBS2 tuners with 5 multirec is enough.

I think there’s an equivalent status screen in the frontend but I’m not very familiar with that and when I’ve tried it it didn’t seem to present the information in such a clear manner.

Andre