[mythtv-users] mysql 100% cpu since upgrading to fedora 22 and mythtv-0.27.4 from git

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 2 13:59:17 UTC 2015

On 2015-06-01 18:34, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> Common causes for high CPU are lack of disk space
> (or failing disks) and crashed tables.  System upgrades
> sometimes change the defaults.

Disk is OK, kernel messages and dmesg show now errors for /dev/sda.
Disk has plenty of room for the database which is on /var.
Tables are shown as OK in mythweb.

> Your mariadb and/or mythtv logs might tell you (or
> the others on this list) something useful.  Might want
> to place them in a pastebin site and send along the
> reference(s).

No errors in there that we cannot explain.

Fedora 20 shipped a 5.5.43(?) version of mariadb.
Fedora 22 gives us a 10.0.19.
That is the biggest change.

Kind regards,
Udo